Scale your strategic leadership and influence. See how collaboration can translate into community-building and collective impact. Delve into a series of optional workshops and sessions.
Work with your WE sisters on a collective challenge and take the movement forward.
- Practise your skills in facilitated dialogues and peacebuilding for conservation and how to have productive win-win conversations: explore power dynamics, and how to influence them.
- Explore visibility for collective impact: how collaboration and building a platform for influence can create larger shifts.
- Enhance your strategic mindset and capability to support larger causes to scale impact.
- Create a collective WE Africa challenge to grow the WE movement: what will you take out into the world, together?
- Celebrate your collective journey to date: share progress, celebrate challenges and accomplishments and commit to the way forward.
- Connect with leadership council members and key influencers across the world to continue to build the WE community and catalyse change in the African environmental space.
- Consolidate your leadership, relationships, visibility and wellbeing journeys.
- Engage in a personal assessment of your progress: celebrate your wins and challenges and adjust your roadmap for the coming year.
- Undertake the collective challenge with your WE sisters; bring the power of your connection and collaboration to life!
- Set your plan for living your leadership values and paying it forward with your teams, colleagues, and others to spark the movement.
- Participate in optional short sessions to improve your specific skills in topics such as:
- Engaging with the media
- Influencing policy
- Digital transformation
- Financial management
- Board development
- Organizational development (strategic planning and theory of change)
- Space is intentionally left here for the cohort to help create the final months of the program.