Why are we here and where are we heading together? Create a shared, safe space to know yourself and one another. Build wellbeing and resilience to sustain you long-term. You will be introduced to a process of facilitated dialogue which will be used as a vehicle throughout the 12 months as a way of creating inclusive, safe spaces for more vulnerable conversations about each of your stories and lived experiences.
- Meet the WE Africa team and each other.
- Establish the community and a shared, safe space to learn and collaborate.
- Set intentions as a collective: where are we journeying together and how will we measure if we are successful?
- Understand and articulate your own learning journey as an individual: what do you need to do to support your own experience, and what support will you need?
- Context-setting: why are we here? Understanding of the systemic context and your spheres of influence.
- Explore the realities of leading as a woman in this arena and what’s needed to tackle them. What do you think needs to change?
- Explore your own leadership style, your strengths, and how to use this information to communicate productively and build relationships.
- Launch Open Circles dialoguing process: a safe space for deeper discussion, connection and exploration that you will experience and learn.
- Start 1:1 coaching and peer learning, to support your personal leadership growth, accountability, and goals.
- Wellbeing focus: gain clarity on your current state of wellbeing and opportunities for growth.
- Establish practices to sustain your overall wellbeing into the future and enable you to have the energy to pay it forward without losing yourself.